Vaping in US Airports: Is It Allowed?
Packing for a trip can leave you with so many questions, mostly if you are a constant vaper. The quick answer is yes, you may bring your vaporizers on the airplane, and they are allowed in carry-on baggage; however, there are still restrictions to vaping inside airports.
Although it is acceptable to bring vapes to airports, always be considerate in the safety of others, and follow these simple tips:
- All vape devices and accessories must be packed in an organized carrying case.
- Make sure vape batteries are away from magnets, coins, or away from any possible item that could ignite them.
- E-juice must be 3.4 fluid ounces or less and must be stored in a transparent bag.
- Make sure your devices are turned off
- Do not charge vapes on the flight
Every airport is different within the US—some airports have designated vaping areas and some will not allow vapes at all. Before you travel, make sure to contact your departure and arrival airports to be aware of their vaping guidelines. Some airports that authorize vaping are:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Nashville International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Chicago's airports
Keep in mind that vaporizers are allowed in the carry-on luggages, but not in the checked bag. Also, never turn on your vapes on an airplane and do not charge it while on board. It is always recommended to check the laws of the state in order to stay out of troubling issues. Be prepared for your travels and check out our portable vaporizers at ExxusVape.com!